More than 20 years’ experience has brought me to my dream of being skilled hair designer and hair stylist. Remembering back my old days, I cherish that blessed day when I was hired to a lovely, tiny salon as an apprentice hair dresser and color technician. It was a sacred beginning of my great professional career. I’m grateful to each opportunity has given to me to work in theaters and movie productions as a hair stylist, to co-work with show magazines and model designers to create new hair images and make-up. I’ve further developed proficiency with implementing prestigious salon services to clients.
My clients made me to love more and prosper what I do. To keep pace with the fashion industry, I do my best to update products, colour, cutting and styling skills for better hair design and serving with the most modern trends and tricks.
I have the patience for any accurate work related to hair design, redesign, haircut overhauls and for any dramatic changes of colours, matching and combining colours. I love to share my client’s new hair design desire and enjoy assisting to make it real. I have reach packages of creative hair design styles for special occasions and weddings as in classic as well as in modern way.
It’s my greatest pleasure to offer you my professional service, confidence and satisfaction.
Hair Design Education:
• Head Massage – Certificate of Beauty Council, British Columbia, Canada 2011
• Master Hair Designer – Diploma, Mongolia 2009
• Hair designer and stylist – Dolores Academy, Russia 2008
• Hair design & Hair care – Certificate from WELLA course 2006
• Hair care technology and techniques – Certificate from LONDA training 2006
• Hair designer and hairdresser professional diploma – Technical Institute, Mongolia 1990
Hair Design Work Experience:
• NEW IMAGE beauty salon –Hair designer, instructor and manager - Vancouver, BC. Canada 2010-2014
• WAVE hair and beauty salon –Owner, Hair designer Ulaanbaatar,Mongolia 1998-2010
• EMUJIN hair and beauty salon – Owner, manager, stylist Darkhan, Mongolia 1992-1998
Hair Design Awards and Recognition:
• 1st PLACE - Professional Women’s Trend Cut, ABA Competition of British Columbia, Canada. 2013
• 3rd PLACE - Professional Men’s Trend Cut, ABA Competition of British Columbia, Canada. 2013
• 4th PLACE - Professional Women’s Trend Cut, ABA Competition of British Columbia, Canada. 2012
• 2nd PLACE - Professional Men’s Trend Cut, ABA Competition of British Columbia, Canada. 2012
• Certificate of recognition for 8th Professional Hair Show. Mongolian Association, Vancouver, BC. 2011
• Honorary Award of the Ministry of Trade & Industry of Mongolia. 2008
• Silver Medal – Asian Championship, International Hairdresser & Beautician Association. Beijing, China. 2007
• Reward for the best hair stylist & make-up, Idaho International Dance & Music Festival, Idaho, USA. 2005
• “The Best Stylist” Top Cup Nationwide Competition of Professionals, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 2004
• Top Nomination – Hairdresser and Beautician Championship, Mongolia 2003